Friday 29 January 2010

All we see & seem is but a Dream within a Dream

I do believe in a higher consciousness where we are all interconnected, I think quantum physics is starting to suggest this. What we see around us is only a fragment of a greater truth, we know our eyes only see a small fragment of the infinite light spectrum, so there is so much invisible to us, we know we are fundamentally made up of electrons popping in and out of existence,  originating from a vibrational essence. We may exist in multiple realities, multiple times. I am not 'I' I am 'We', for I am a combination of parts physically, made from a lineage, a consciousness that operates as part of a greater consciousness. I am part of this universe, connected on a deeper level, my thoughts enriching it, shaping it. Life is complex and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment